This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 216 loyalty points. Your cart will total 216 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 54.00 ฿.
|network||Available on all networks.|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|processing unit||Chipset Unisoc Tiger T616 (12 nm) CPU Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) GPU Mali-G57 MP1|
|GPU||Type IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM) Size 6.6 inches, 104.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density) Protection Panda Glass|
|memory||Rom 64 Gb|
|Ram||Ram 4 Gb|
|Lcd Size||6.6 inch|
|Screen resolution||1080 x 2408 pixels|
|Front Camera||Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm Features HDR Video 720p@30fps|
|Back Camera||Triple 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.76", 0.64µm, PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 0.3 MP, f/2.8, (depth) Features LED flash, HDR, panorama Video 1080p@30fps|
|Scan on the face||Yes|
|Batterry||Type Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Charging Fast charging 18W|
realme mobile phone warranty policy
This warranty policy applies to realme mobile phones sold within Thailand only. Realme phones and accessories will be guaranteed in the event of damage caused by the fault of the product
equipment warranty period free
12 months for the phone, spare parts and service charges
Battery 12 months, spare parts and service charge
Battery charger and accessories 6 months, spare parts and service charges
Commitment to the quality of the guarantee
1. All replacement parts and accessories will be new only.
2. Replaced parts are available for the remainder of the original warranty or 3 months from the date of replacement. Choose a longer period
Guidance and principles of warranty
1. Warranty card and tax invoice represent the benefits to be received. in after sales service Please keep it well;
2.If the warranty card and tax invoice are damaged, damaged and unable to provide a valid copy of the tax invoice or proof of purchase, realme will compare the information of the date registered in the E-Warranty with the date of manufacture of the factory retrospectively. 3 months, and the date that is most suitable for the user will be chosen as the start date of the warranty. to provide free repair services to users;
3. Accessories such as manuals, warranty cards, etc. are not included in the warranty;
4. Realme products purchased from overseas are not subject to domestic warranty. If there is a need to repair will have to pay in service and spare parts which must be arranged in advance with the service center in the country first due to consider the availability of spare parts;
5. Accessories (leather cases, films, protective cases) and others that affect the use or prevent normal use. It is not considered a condition for claiming/replacing the device. but can request to exchange new accessories;
6. Broken parts claim in all warranty It is the property of realme that must be returned to the company.
In the event of exclusion of warranty
In the event of damage from a person and in any of the following cases will not be subject to any warranty process. but can be repaired for a fee.
1. .Phone handset and accessories beyond the warranty period
2. No valid warranty card and proof of purchase. unless it can be proved that this mobile phone is within the warranty period;
3. It is not realme's official warranty standard ;
4. Defects or damage caused by improper use of the product. such as being dropped on the ground, crushed, or exposed to moisture;
5. The handset with realme accessories is damaged due to natural disasters such as fire, flood, earthquake or lightning;
6. Damage caused by improper use or maintenance as specified in the instruction manual. such as use in an inappropriate environment temperature is too high or too low, using accessories not made by realme, etc;
7. Natural wear (e.g. front bezels, back bezels, buttons, screens, accessories, etc.);
8. The phone is damaged by people such as unpacking, repairing, rooting programs, modifying, etc.
Important additional information and reminders for backup
1. Please bring valid proof of purchase and original tax invoice when repairing. (Warranty card and tax invoice must be completed and stamped by the merchant. and no data has been edited Otherwise it is considered invalid) and the sticker indicating the IMEI number on the warranty card must not be torn.
2. Before sending the unit for repair User please backup (such as phone numbers, text messages, pictures, etc.) of oneself and delete the concealed information in the device. in order to avoid data loss or its release in public. for respecting privacy The service center and realme staff are not responsible for backing up or restoring user data. and is not responsible for the consequences of data loss or fragmentation.
For the case of moisture, water drop or damage caused by phone modifications. There may be other problems with the phone after checking by realme service center, for example, before checking, the phone can make incoming and outgoing calls. But after checking Found unable to make incoming and outgoing calls. The damage caused by other effects of humidity. or such modifications The service center may require the user to sign a repair agreement first. according to the necessity of the situation before repairing the machine;
If any service policy inconsistent with the law and rules and regulations of Thailand User can refer The standards of laws and regulations of Thailand are the main.
No customer reviews for the moment.